New Mexico’s biggest day of progressive action is here!
Saturday January 7, 2016
CNM Workforce Training Center
8:30 am: REGISTRATION AND CANDIDATE/ORGANIZATION MEET & GREETS
9:00am: OPENING SESSION: GETTING FIRED UP!
- KEYNOTE: US Sen. Martin Heinrich
- WELCOME: Attorney General Hector Balderas
9:45: MORNING BREAKOUT SESSIONS: Building a progressive agenda with the right issues
MIDDAY ALL ATTENDEE SESSION: Presented by Progressive Champions PAC
- Congresswoman Michelle Lujan Grisham
- Then break out for lunch sessions with local leaders
- ABQ area: Candidates for ABQ Mayor give their big idea to change ABQ!
- Las Cruces area: Attendees from Southern NM talk with State and Local elected leaders about their agendas to move progressive policy that benefits Southern NM
1:00 AFTERNOON BREAKOUT SESSIONS: People, Policy and Power
3:00: COME TOGETHER: 1,000 actions for progress in one day!